CBFC Aim & Objectives
The Aims and Objectives of the CBFC are as follows:
- To buildup friendship between the citizens of the People’s Republic of China and those of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
- To share the knowledge and innovative ideas between two nations by organizing cultural shows, business exhibitions, seminars, symposiums, exchange programs, exchanging delegates, etc.
- To promote business, cultural activities, studies, and research between two nations by enhancing bilateral understanding and goodwill
- To Develop ICT using Online and Print Media and to arrange joint publications on the national days of both the nations
- To arrange language and other professional training courses for both Bangladeshi and Chinese nationals and to stand beside the citizens of both the countries as a unique support center to cater to their various needs
- To ensure the basic rights of the Chinese people living in Bangladesh and the Bangladeshi people living in China
- To support meritorious students by arranging scholarships and other support from the authorities.
- Encouraging and recognizing Professionals, Businessmen, Students & Parents through CBFC Awards
- To take care of the existing bilateral issues and to take part in the future issues, agreements, bargaining between two nations for the mutual interests and benefits. In this regard, maintaining a close relationship with the embassies of China and Bangladesh
- To set up the CBFC-Institute of Professional Development Alternative (CIPDA) to support the human resource development of two nations.
- To set up a Chinese International University in Bangladesh.